San Diego DUI Attorney - Wet Reckless
Benefits of a Wet Reckless Plea Bargain
- It is considered to be a less serious crime than DUI
- A conviction of a wet reckless carries more lenient penalties than a DUI
- Does not require filing an SR22 Certificate with your insurance company
- Does not create a criminal record of DUI
- May not require disclosure to potential employers
- Wet Reckless has no minimum jail time requirement
- In the state of California, a Wet Reckless may require only 12 hours of DUI class attendance
- If probation is imposed for a Wet Reckless charge, it’s often shorter than probation for a DUI
- A Wet Reckless Charge carries less/smaller fines & monetary penalties than a DUI
Disadvantages of a Wet Reckless Plea Bargain
- The California DMV sees a wet reckless as an alcohol related driving incident
- Your insurance company is likely to raise your premiums
- A Wet Reckless counts as a prior offense if you are charged with a subsequent DUI
DUI Lawyer in San Diego
Do I need an attorney?
What are my options?
Get Answers to Your Questions
You want this guy with you in court
I was arrested on my 3rd DUI within 10 years and this charge comes with ALOT of problems that I had to face. Howard being the knowledgeable attorney he is was able to reduce my charges and I spent NO TIME IN JAIL. This man knows the law and together with his knowledge and determination I can say that if you get any type of DUI you WANT THIS GUY WITH YOU IN COURT.
Professional & Personable
I highly recommend Mr. Williams to anyone! He is very personable and is extremely educated with what he is doing. He handled my DMV case and got my charges in the court hearing reduced to a “Wet Reckless”. After talking to Howard I was more confident and less shameful with my case. Howard always returned my phone calls within 24 hours.
Howard did an amazing job defending me in my under 21 years of age DUI case, which was a complex and difficult one. He took care of both my DMV hearing and court case in a very efficient and timely manner. I hired Howard because, (1) he listened and was genuinely concerned about my well being, (2) he was honest and did not make any promises about the potential outcome of my case, (3) he kept in touch and informed me each step of the way, (4) he treated me with respect, and (4) his fees were fair and reasonable. I highly recommend Howard to anyone who needs a DUI attorney.
I was charged with a DUI hit and run with a BAC of .31. I hired Howard to represent me on this case and he was able to dismiss all charges. I recommended him to my friends, and I recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing lawyer. His staff is also very helpful and respectful.
Reduced my charges!
Howard represented me for my DUI case a couple months ago. My BAC level was .22 which is pretty high but he was able to reduce my charges in court to a wet reckless. I hope I don’t get another DUI but if I do, Howard would be my first call.